As an Orthodontist, you rely on good marketing to keep a strong flow of new patients arriving. Orthodontists rely more on marketing that other branches of dentistry due to having little repeat business.
We offer a full range of orthodontist marketing services and provide aggressive marketing to keep a steady stream of new patients coming in to your clinic.
Orthodontist Marketing – Why Us?
We have been specializing in dental marketing for 11 years and counting. But that is no reason to hire us.
You need to hire us because we have clients who are right now getting 40-60 new patient inquiries a month.
1.We get great results from our internet marketing. But not everyone can do this. Internet marketing is incredibly effective but only if your advertising campaign is customized for your exact area and situation. We have worked since 2008 in the Central Texas area and we know the market inside and out and we can get great results in all metro areas.
2. We cover all types of advertising. We get our best results from internet search advertising. But once we have maxed that out for you, we can create a complete direct mail campaign for you and push that as well. Search Engine Optimization is the big buzzword but the hard truth is that SEO takes time and can be unpredictable. We offer a great SEO service but we always advise our clients to start with internet ads that will impact you right now, today. Because we advise you on what is best for you, it means we get new patients calling your office within a few days! But then we follow up with SEO as well. When you hire us, you get a comprehensive strategy that works.
3. WE GET LOTS OF NEW PATIENTS CALLING YOU IMMEDIATELY. And we can prove it. When you hire an ad agency its because you want to see results. When you hire us you get results within 7 days. And we also record all new patient calls. Its not enough to get someone telling you that you got “30 calls this month”. How about telling you how many of those calls were new patients? How many of them actually made an appointment right then and there on the phone? Because thats ALL THAT MATTERS. But its a tough standard. And that is exactly what we offer. No excuses. No long explanations. Just recordings of every new patient that called in and what happened with the call.
In addition to over 11 years of specializing in dental and orthodontist marketing, we offer NO CONTRACTS – use us month to month and if we don’t perform then feel free to find someone better. We offer GREAT RESULTS. We get patients coming in your door the first month or we will REFUND OUR FEES. We are so confident of our abilities that if you are not happy with the results of your first payment we will refund out fees (thought no refund on the money we paid to Google – which is most of the fee. Trust us, that is a GOOD thing that we take small fees and spend most of your hard earned money placing ad buys).
We can offer you.
- Website Development: We have learned through hard experience. Very fast loading sites and many other small things that make the difference between a good orthodontic site and a poor one. Orthodontics advertising is its own beast. Things that work in other industries don’t work when people are shopping for braces.
- Internet Advertising: We spend most of your money on ads and we have VERY happy clients.
- Website SEO: We can create great performing websites or fix your performance if you are not ranking well.
- Print Marketing : Ask about our unique take on dental postcards and brochures. Let us send you some designs.
Being Number One Helps
We manage the number one orthodontics website in the Rio Grande Valley and have done since it they opened their doors.
Search “orthodontist McAllen” and you will find “A Perfect Smile Orthodontics” as the number one result. Same for “McAllen Invisalign”. They get hundreds of visitors a month to their website just from organic search, and they get thousands more from paid Google advertising. You can have this kind of presence to.
How about 20% growth per month. One client did just that for 6 months in a row!
We build you up to the point where you can afford to be the number one advertiser in your area.
If you would like a free consultation and a better understanding of how the internet can work your your practice, contact us below. We will give you an understanding of the best practices that can keep new patients flooding into your clinic.