As an Orthodontist, you rely on good marketing to keep a strong flow of new patients arriving. Orthodontists rely more on marketing that other branches of dentistry due to having little repeat business.
We offer a full range of orthodontist marketing services and provide aggressive marketing to keep a steady stream of new patients coming in to your clinic.
Orthodontist Marketing: Some Hard Truths
After many years of advertising almost exclusively for dental specialities (cosmetic, ortho etc) some hard truths have emerged.
1.Your best return on investment is always internet marketing. If this is not true for you then research a better advertising provider. Years and years of experience have proven this out. Internet advertising done for your benefit will always work extremely well. Far better than any other kind of advertising.
Of course, that assumes that the person providing your ads is actually spending most of the money on payments to Google. We guarantee 75% of your payment to us is paid directly to Google for your ads. But its very rare that internet advertising agencies will give you a straight number like that.
If you can’t get straight number, change your provider. We can help!
2. There is a scale of declining return in advertising. When internet ads peak out, you can add print media with postcards and brochures. But they should be used only once you have your internet presence very strong. Search Engine Optimization is the big buzzword but the hard truth is that advertising agencies make more money doing SEO than internet ads because with internet ads Google should be getting most of the money. But SEO is lower on the scale than Google ads. Don’t start with SEO. Start with internet ads that will impact you right now, today. Then add in SEO later when you can afford it. Radio, TV and billboards are towards the bottom of the scale in terms of return on investment.
We recommend the right now solution of Internet ads done right!
3. Aggressive marketing tends to discourage your competitors. Its better to do one thing really aggressively than just a little bit of many things. If you are very aggressive in one marketing space, it tends to discourage competitors and that increases your return on investment.
Make your decision and then go at it strong. Just make sure you don’t sign a long contract so that you can change horses if you need to.
4. Small Ad Agencies Can Be Better: Any money your ad agency spends paying slick salespeople to come visit your office is coming right out of your pocket once you hire them. You pay for all the overhead. All those secretaries and salespeople are coming out of your pocket.
Smaller can be better. And yes, we are small and we are very cost effective.
What We Offer:
In addition to over 8 years of specializing in dental and orthodontist marketing, we offer NO CONTRACTS – use us month to month and if we don’t perform then feel free to find someone better. We offer GREAT RESULTS. We get patients coming in your door the first month or we will REFUND OUR FEES. We are so confident of our abilities that if you are not happy with the results of your first payment we will refund out fees (thought no refund on the money we paid to Google – which is most of the fee. Trust us, that is a GOOD thing).
We can offer you.
- Website Development: We have learned through hard experience. Very fast loading sites and many other small things that make the difference between a good orthodontic site and a poor one. Orthodontics advertising is its own beast. Things that work in other industries don’t work when people are shopping for braces.
- Internet Advertising: We spend most of your money on ads and we have VERY happy clients.
- Website SEO: We can create great performing websites or fix your performance if you are not ranking well.
- Print Marketing : Ask about our unique take on dental postcards and brochures. Let us send you some designs.
Being Number One Helps
We manage the number one orthodontics website in the Rio Grande Valley and have done since it they opened their doors.
Search “orthodontist McAllen” and you will find “A Perfect Smile Orthodontics” as the number one result. Same for “McAllen Invisalign”. They get hundreds of visitors a month to their website just from organic search, and they get thousands more from paid Google advertising. You can have this kind of presence to.
How about 20% growth per month. One client did just that for 6 months in a row!
We build you up to the point where you can afford to be the number one advertiser in your area.
If you would like a free consultation and a better understanding of how the internet can work your your practice, contact us below. We will give you an understanding of the best practices that can keep new patients flooding into your clinic.