Our Call Center is manned by mature, highly paid women who are extremely knowledgeable and experienced. This Call Center is right here in Texas with us, not contracted out to people in a foreign country, and are native English speaking and we can handle Spanish speaking clients as well. They are all HIPPA trained. They go through an extensive call center/booking training program that lasts 2-4 weeks where they are trained, then closely supervised, and then mentored. We take your marketing and advertising efforts a step further by channeling calls and written inquiries generated through your ads and website right into our Call Center.
We learn all of the many details about the protocols, fees, services, providers, schedules, and EMR systems for the clinics we work with and well document this information for our Call Center staff to use. If something comes up in a call that we do not know the answer to, we find out from the clinic and get back to the person. All calls are handled in a highly professional manner.
For a couple of years now we have been successfully booking for these clinics, in much higher numbers than they had ever experienced before. We are set up in their EMR systems and are able to set up charts and book patients for them with ease. Our HIPAA-trained Call Center personnel answer every call and follow up on all leads with calls and emails. Every call is tracked through our call tracking and recording system, which is fully encrypted and HIPAA compliant. Our Call Center offers:
- Full-time, full coverage of phones to ensure that every call is always answered.
- Calls are handled by highly qualified, mature, and responsible Texas women who handle the calls professionally — all handled in-house, never contracted out.
- Calls are given complete dedication and never rushed, put on hold, or interrupted.
- Each inquirer is given as much time as needed to get all questions answered and to be fully informed of the process, fees, lack of insurance benefits, etc.
- A considerable amount of salesmanship to skillfully guide the inquiring person into seeing the potential value of service and close them on starting services.
- Careful and detailed tracking of every lead that comes in with consistent follow-up through emails and calls until each lead is either booked or retired.
- Full coverage of the New Patient Coordinator function for a clinic, every single business day of the year. We deal with coverage for sick days or time off to ensure phones are always fully covered.
If you are doing your marketing with us, we can take your marketing and advertising efforts a step further by channeling calls and written inquiries generated through your ads and website right into our Call Center.
Why You Need Our Call Center
Having done a lot of marketing and advertising for a wide variety of clinics, we found that we needed to be able to closely track what leads were generated by our efforts and report these to our clients.
To do this, we established a call tracking system that not only tracks but records all calls that come in through our advertising. This tracking and recording system is fully encrypted and HIPAA compliant.
Written inquiries through the website were easy to track, but the calls required that we listen to the call to see if it was in fact a valid lead. In doing so for our clients, we discovered a high percentage of calls that were not handled as well as they could have been. Many calls were missed entirely or were answered by someone who was not highly trained or knowledgeable enough about the services provided by that clinic to be able to answer questions well or explain protocols sufficiently to be able to get those new patients booked.
Eventually, we decided to offer a service of answering these calls and booking new patients for those clinics. To do this we hired mature women who were highly educated and experienced in the topics of those clinics. We then learned all of the many details about the protocols, fees, services, providers, schedules and EMR systems for those clinics.
For a couple of years now we have been successfully booking for these clinics, in much higher numbers than they had ever experienced before. We are set up in their EMR systems and are able to set up charts and book patients for them with ease. Our HIPAA-trained Call Center personnel answer every call and follow up on all leads with calls and emails.
You do not have to use our Call Center services. You could handle this within the clinic or hire a New Patient Coordinator who is up to these kinds of qualifications, who is also a good salesman and can close, but to get someone who is good at this, you are most likely going to end up paying that person more than we are asking from you for the call center services.